for 3 Yr At-Large Board of Director
Action, Advocacy and Accountability
If I am fortunate enough to be elected as your At Large representative on the Reston Association Board of Directors, I will work with my fellow Board members to bring Action, Advocacy and Accountability to:
- Permanently Preserve Both Golf Courses;
- Promptly reopen Lake Thoreau Pool in a cost-efficient manner;
- Expand RA’s assessment base by adding all new residential projects around the Metro stations to RA – it’s only fair and will hold down our RA assessments;
- Obtain recreational facility contributions from developers of Reston’s new residential projects;
- Convert RA’s fleet to electric vehicles;
- Require all commercial properties to comply with RA’s covenants that protect our property values;
- Increase transparency by avoiding executive sessions and revising RA’s committee structure to improve members’ understanding of RA functions;
- Redesign the RA website quickly to improve ease of use for all RA members;
- Increase security of the RA database to protect your personal data; and
- Preserve Reston’s legacy of inclusion of all social-economic groups at all stages of a family’s life-cycle.
I’m asking for your vote for At Large member on the RA Board because We Can Do Better!